[Nfbktad] What APPS Would You Like To See That Aren't In The APPS Store?

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sat Jan 19 21:01:55 UTC 2013

Greetings NFBK TAD:

Our fellow TAD member, Cindy Paulding is in collaboration with a Software
Engineer. He is interested in developing APPS for the visually impaired and
would like our assistance with identifying those useful apps that he could,
very possibly, develop. Please share your ideas here, if you please. There
are educational, Social, Entertainment, Navigation and more such apps that
could be very useful to many of us.

For instance, I would like to see a more responsive and intuitive doc
scanning/text to speech app than that of: SayText, Prismo and Text
Detective. In short, I want to see an app that rivals KNFB Reader for the I
Phone!

Cheers,

Todd