[Nfbktad] Fwd: [Nfb-announce] The CISCO Academy for theVision Impaired Enrollment is open for semester one 2013

slerythema slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 23:04:34 UTC 2013

The instructors seem very nice. I have listened a podcast and seen
information about them on a few different computer lists. I will let you
know how they are after I complete the class I have enrolled in.

Cindy

Impaired Enrollment is open for semester one 2013

Ah, most excellent, Scott. Thanks for sharing!!

Todd