[Nfbktad] TAD Board minutes

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Wed Jan 30 20:56:59 UTC 2013

You are so very welcome, LaTrese. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying
your IPhone. I switched to IPhone from Android(running Mobile Accessibility
as my screen reader), and oh what a powerful and wonderful experience it has
been.

I had mentioned to Sandra that I do plan on attending the chili supper again
this year. See you in March!

Cheers,

Todd