[Nfbktad] NFB Kentucky TAD

John Glisson jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Tue Jul 9 16:16:18 UTC 2013

Congratulations, Todd! I also noticed your class completion message!!!
 Great job!!!  I'm looking to our State Convention and sharing the
progress made with TAD this year and plans for more ... John g. (I
hate this IP Staff Area Google Mail__Smiles, but having to use it due
to Outlook being down temporarily.  I may just scratch Outlook and use
this all the time so I'll begin to like it at some point, surely,
Right?  Grin)