[Nfbktad] NFB Kentucky TAD

Todd E. testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Fri Jul 12 04:54:01 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I ran into a little issue and hope you all didn't go to the new website yet.
I forgot to change my style sheet info to the new website from the old site,
so it didn't come through as intended. The text was not formatted as
designed. Needless to say, it didn't look very attractive. It's now ready, I
do believe.

Please check out the Calendar of Events on the Homepage. There are three
interesting and free webinars next week, 7/15, 7/16, and 7/17. I will
continue to advise you of these types of opportunities, so be sure you check
back regularly.

On the Contact Page, you'll find our Message board(same name as the site
NFBKentuckyTad) that we plan to use in the near future. I have asked Scott
Spaulding to be the moderator and he has agreed without an ounce of
hesitation. Thank you, Scott!

Cheers,

Todd