[Nfbktad] Winamp

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Mon Jul 15 19:09:37 UTC 2013

Hi Rick,
I have no recent Winamp experience. But maybe this link to a page with Winamp keyboard shortcuts will help?

http://www.keyxl.com/aaa4afc/39/Winamp-player-software-keyboard-shortcuts.htm

On Jul 14, 2013, at 6:44 PM, "Rick Roderick" <rickrod at insightbb.com> wrote:

Hello, everyone,

I am wondering if any of you have experienced this. I downloaded the newest
version of Winamp, and my bookmarks have quit working.  With the previous
version, I hit Enter on either of them, and they would play automatically.
However, doing so seems to have no effect now..

If I go to Library and hit Play on them, they work. Does anyone know what I
need to do.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbktad:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbktad_nfbnet.org/kvnprl%40twc.com