[Nfbktad] NFBKY TAD Consstitution(Proposal of Revisions)

Todd E. testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Sat Jun 22 01:30:16 UTC 2013

Greetings TAD Members,

I have attached the following: original TAD Constitution, revised TAD
Constitution, and outlined proposed changes to the constitution.

The TAD board held a board meeting on 5/28/13 and during that particular
meeting, we discussed the proposed changes to the TAD Constitution. We are
satisfied with what we feel are warranted and reasonable changes to the TAD
Constitution in 2013.

To be compliant, it is necessary to post this to the list serve 30 days
prior to holding an official meeting to enact the proposed changes.

The TAD board will meet again in late July and at such time, we would like
to finalize the proposed revisions.

Friends, thank you for your time.

Very Best,

Todd