[Nfbktad] Goodbye to the group

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:11:04 UTC 2013

April,

I'm so sorry to hear that you plan to leave us. You are certainly welcome
here and you 'do' belong. I hear your frustration and I also understand that
finding creative solutions to your issues is challenging right now, but I
want to emphasize to you that there is no single right way or wrong way that
everyone must pursue. You have to do much exploring and evaluation to
determine what works best for your unique situation. It's important to
remember that what works for one may be totally wrong for another and that's
O.K. Through trial and error you'll find your way. It may not be easy and it
may take some time, but you'll get there. I'm sure of it. I am interested in
keeping up with your journey and I would personally miss your presence here
on the listservs (and hopefully at NFB events in the future). I hope you'll
reconsider and stay with us, but if you choose to leave I wish you well.
Know that you can certainly stay in touch off list. You have my email and my
phone number, feel free to use them.

Take care,

Melanie