[Nfbktad] Members only Password

John Glisson jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Mon Nov 11 22:20:08 UTC 2013

Thank you, Mr. President!  John g.

John Glisson, Newsline & Peer Services Consultant

Independence Place, Inc.

1093 S. Broadway, STE 1218

Lexington, KY 40504

(859) 266-2807 (V/TTY)

(877) 266-2807 (Toll Free)

(859) 335-0627 (Fax)

 <mailto:jglisson at independenceplaceky.org> jglisson at independenceplaceky.org
(E-mail)

 <http://www.independenceplaceky.org/> HTTP://www.independenceplaceky.org
(Home Page)

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  if you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination,

distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  if you think that you have
received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete

this message permanently from your computer files.