[Nfbktad] Podcast: To The Point

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Tue Oct 1 20:56:50 UTC 2013

I have found a new podcast to recommend.  It is from a group called how to be blind.  The podcast is titled, "to the point".  So far they have covered using dictation instead of your keyboard on iOS, using handwriting on your iOS device, and making playlist in iTunes,  What I love about this podcast is that it is very brief, five minutes or so. They really do get to the point.

You can subscribe at the link below:
http://htb2.com/category/tutorial-2/feed

Or, if you use iTunes for your podcasts, here is the iTunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-be-blind-tutorials/id697885505

I would suggest that you check out their website to at, http://htb2.com/

You can find their list of accessible apps, they have tutorials, and lots of articles.