[Nfbktad] Send cash via email

jenny26 tds.net jenny26 at tds.net
Thu Oct 17 01:54:49 UTC 2013

Watched video-sounds awesome & pretty accessible given it is used through
our email!  I have been following Square for a while-a lady came to sing at
church last Spring & used it via iphone to sell her cd's. my mom, the
48-year banker thought it pretty neat as well!  Thanks so much Kevin for
sharing this!

Blessings, Jennifer Hall

--
Jennifer Hall