[Nfbktad] Technical Assistance Division Board Meeting and Presentation

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Wed Sep 25 00:18:47 UTC 2013

Strange indeed, Cathy. I was actually able to get through using the toll free number(could be that I’m not in Louisville?). One must provide them with the following info: Kentucky Chapter. That is how the rooms in the block are registered. For additional reference, the group code is: CGNNFBK.

Cheers,

Todd