[Nfbktad] Transferring data to iPhone

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sun Sep 29 00:34:46 UTC 2013

I cannot vouch for any of these since I have not tried it. But its free.

"CopyTrans Manager: The free iTunes alternative to manage iPhone, iPad and iPod without iTunes. "

It is Windows software that runs on your computer. Here is the link for more info:

http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php

Here is another option:
Media Monkey is another free media player for Windows computers. Once installed, Media Monkey will scan your computer for audio files and automatically add them to the library. You can also sync your iPhone to Media Monkey and avoid iTunes altogether. The program utilizes add-ons and has a bunch of customizable skins and features.

You can download the free version or opt for the Gold edition, which runs for $24.95. The Gold edition includes a few extras like the automatic library organizer and faster CD burning speeds. If you don't want to buy Gold outright, you can also get a free copy by completing an offer with one of Media Monkey's partners (Apple, Gamefly, GAP).

Media Monkey only recently added compatibility with Apple products, but it's got all the features of iTunes and more. Check their list to see if your device is compatible.

Kev