[Nfbktad] [Mdpobc] A Big Thank You

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Apr 9 19:22:44 UTC 2014

I would like to congratulate you all on your accomplishments.  Your
second accomplishment, the accessibility study is important, and
unique.  There are a number of people working in accessibility, the
tools are getting better, and the area is not yet integrated into the
computer science or IT mainstream as it needs to be to ultimately be
successful.  This should help!

Dave