[Nfbktad] Java update

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Thu Aug 21 00:34:50 UTC 2014

Exactly, Rick!! I don't know where here is either. With that said, you can
press the Windows key and M key at the same time. You will be on your
Desktop. Press Tab three times until you here Notification Chevron button.
Press the Spacebar and then, press down-arrow until you get to the Java
update. Press the spacebar to start the download and go from there.
There might be a better way to get this accomplished, but this is what works
for me with the Java updates.

Best,

Todd