[Nfbktad] Using VoiceOver in Libre Office

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 14:44:49 UTC 2014

Hello,

     I am finally making progress learning VoiceOver.  I primarily do my writing in Libre Office because I can save my files in all necessary formats (.doc, .rtf, pdf, and more).  I am still having difficulty figuring out the basics of reading, writing, and editing in Libre Office.  Does anyone else use this program?  Why does it only read a word, or a few words, at a time regardless of rotor setting?  Why does it always jump back to the top of the document when using the find function, rather than going to the word typed in the find box?

     I am still woking on publishing, and relying more and more on VoiceOver, and less and less on my partial eye.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/uncoveredmyths/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts