[Nfbktad] Finding System Properties in Windows 8

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 19:39:05 UTC 2014

Hi Tonia,

Thank you very much!This is very helpful. It turns out that the info is in the same window as the score that Windows gives on the specs and performance of the machine. It is deceptive because the info starts a few lines after the score and info about it. I had been on the screen with the score countless times last night, but didn't look below the score because I assumed that the score was the only thing there, proving yet again that the saying about assume is still quite correct!

I send youa cyberhugand mygood wishes and appreciation!

Best,

Terrie Terlau