[Nfbktad] volume Question in Windows 8

Terrie Terlau terrieter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 02:15:59 UTC 2014

Hi Tonia,

AllTV tuner cards work with a cable connection. Some, like the one I have,
also work with an antenna connection. This one comes with a portable antenna
as well. Documentation says you must be 10 miles or less from a transmitter
to receive the signal with the portable antenna. I don't know of an option
for getting stations on computer except with a cable or an antenna and the
TV card. I hope there are other ways to do it because I would very much like
to get out of a cable bil. I don't watch TV much,but I miss it when I don't
have it available for those times that I do want to see the news or
something else.

I send you a hug and good wishes.

Terrie