[Nfbktad] Article: Switching back to Windows

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 24 16:09:04 UTC 2014

That is a very interesting article. I have had a problem recently, and I
will probably be getting a new computer soon.

I thought about the Mac, but after reading the article, I think I will stay
with Windows.

Here is my situation. What is the advantage of 64-bit over 32-bit. I use
both Megadots and Duxbury for braille translation. Megadots cannot run in a
64-bit environment. However, I have been told that I can run it on a virtual
machine. Have any of you had experience with this?

Also, some machines have  duo-core processors. Is there any advantage for us
in this?

Thanks in advance for any info.