[Nfbktad] Appwijzer

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Thu Jan 2 12:36:38 UTC 2014

Hi, Kevin & All!

Thanks for the list, Kevin.  I am about to sit down & dig through the list.
I do have a Question for you and anyone else who can share info.

What is the *best* accessible barcode reading app on iPhone for shopping?

I used Red Laser on Android years ago, and it worked fairly well.

Something that will identify a product, & let you find it online ( hopefully cheaper! )

Thanks as always!

Ian