[Nfbktad] Google Accessibility Testing

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Fri Jul 4 20:39:54 UTC 2014

If you want to participate in accessibility testing, send an email to the following address.

Nfb2014 at gmail.com

You don't have to write anything. You will get an automated response.

Kevin

---The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. NFB.ORG