[Nfbktad] Ringtones

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Sun Jul 20 02:43:12 UTC 2014

Good stuff!

Thanks, Kevin.

Todd

From: Nfbktad [mailto:nfbktad-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Pearl via Nfbktad
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 8:58 PM
To: TAD
Subject: [Nfbktad] Ringtones

This won't be news to some of you. But maybe someone can use the info.

Hey iPhone users. Do you want to make a ringtone from a song or other recording you have on your computer?  All you need is iTunes and some patience. Sure, you can buy ringtones from Apple. But if you already own the song, you don't have to pay for it again.

Here is a link to the directions:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-make-ringtones-for-iphone/#!bioBUb

Kevin

---The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. NFB.ORG