[Nfbktad] Spider Oak

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sat Mar 29 19:36:54 UTC 2014

I just read about an online backup service called SpiderOak.

WHAT'S INCLUDED
Backup

Never lose a file, folder or version again. Automatically back up the things you need, on your schedule.

Sync

SpiderOak creates an easy way to sync data between your various devices. You can select specific folders across devices and/or drag and drop files into your Hive.

Share

Create password-protected share rooms and share folders and files with whomever you choose.

Storage

There are no limits to file size, file type or bandwidth. Back up whatever you like and as much as you like and your SpiderOak will grow with you.

Access

Stay connected to all of your important documents, photos and videos wherever you go either on your computer or mobile device.

Unlimited Devices

Back up and sync across as many devices and operating systems as you wish.

Restore

No matter what happens to your laptop, phone or tablet, your data is always safe and accessible.

100% Private

As part of our overall 'Zero-Knowledge' privacy environment, any file you put into SpiderOak remains 100% private and visible to you alone.