[Nfbktad] Too much bass

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Fri May 2 18:19:47 UTC 2014

Wow!  I'm so happy you were able to find a satisfactory solution.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. NFB.ORG