[Nfbktad] Tips Needed for Screen Reading and Magnification

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sun May 4 17:21:31 UTC 2014

Greetings Members of TAD and Guests,

Your assistance is needed! I am looking for any tips that you can provide to
me related to screen reading and/or magnification navigation that you can
share with your fellow members. I am looking to collect tips that you are
aware of and would like to share with us. I have a banner that will have 30
tips that will rotate/cycle daily on the TAD website. Please share what you
have and what you know.

Send your tips to me directly and not on this list, please. That would spoil
all of our fun. My email address is todde.stephens at windstream.net. Having in
excess of 30 would be awesome!

Very Best,

Todd