[Nfbktad] Windows 7 Books for non-mouse Users

Rick Roderick rickrod at twc.com
Mon May 5 00:31:54 UTC 2014

Terrie,

I am also very interested in this topic. I just upgraded from Vista to
Seven. I find that most things are going well, but these ribbons in
Microsoft Office confuse.

Terrie said:Thanks to Tonia and Dave for your help on Jaws 11 and Windows 7.
The person I'm helping is now looking for good books that will teach her how
to navigate Windows 7 as a blind computer user. I know about Sarah Morley's
NBP book on Windows 7 and Vista. I just looked at BookShare and I don't see
anything there specifically for blind users. Do you all have any suggestions
for her? Thanks very much.
Terrie Terlau