[Nfbktad] The 2014 Kentucky TAD Symposium Agenda

testephens at independenceplaceky.org testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Wed Sep 3 17:34:28 UTC 2014

Greetings All,

FYI, the 2014 Kentucky TAD Symposium agenda is now ready for viewing. This
event will take place on the Friday of the State Convention at the Crowne
Plaza Expo Center located at 830 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209. The
date of this event is September 26th from 9:00 am to 5:45pm (registration
will take place between 9:00 am and 10:00 am). You may view the agenda
at2014 Kentucky TAD Symposium
<https://docs.google.com/a/independenceplaceky.org/file/d/0B81cEX3xdIKmMndRM
DR3WXJRVUE/edit?pli=1> .

The one and only, Tonia Boyd-Gatton will be our Mistress of Ceremonies. We
have a great deal of informative and exciting information to share with all
of you regarding blindness related assistive technology.

This symposium is absolutely free, and we will have lots of great door
prizes for you. Come one, come all and be sure to bring a friend!!

Look forward to seeing everyone at the 2014 NFB Kentucky TAD Symposium on
Friday, September 26.

Very Best,

Todd, President

NFB Kentucky TAD