[Nfbktad] Playing TV Audio through PC Bose Sound System

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Thu Sep 11 19:39:04 UTC 2014

Hi Terri,
I'm sorry for the late reply.

I wonder if you would have better luck bypassing the PC all together?  Going directly from the TV to the Bose directly.

Without knowing more about all the connections,I can't really tell you how to proceed. Even if I did know, I'm not expert. But it seems the simpler, the better.

Is USB the only input method on the Bose?

All the best,
Kevin

Kevin

---The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. NFB.ORG