[Nfbktad] FW: [Nfbk] KNFB Reader App: Hands-On Video

Todd E. testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Sat Sep 20 16:50:04 UTC 2014

Greetings,

This is courtesy of Kevin Pearl

Todd

From: Nfbk [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Pearl via Nfbk
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 10:45 AM
To: NFBK
Subject: [Nfbk] KNFB Reader App: Hands-On Video

Here is a Youtube video demonstrating the KNFB Reader App.

http://youtu.be/G19yuo2oE6U

Kevin

---The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back. NFB.ORG