[Nfbktad] AmazonSmile

testephens at independenceplaceky.org testephens at independenceplaceky.org
Mon Sep 29 14:01:36 UTC 2014

Greetings NFB Kentucky,

Good Monday Morning to you all. What a spectacular convention we had this
year!!

Please see a recap of what our Treasurer, Mike Freholm talked to us about
during Saturday's convention luncheon regarding AmazonSmile:

.        Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile
purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.

.        AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same
prices, same service.

.        Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at
smile.amazon.com.

"You shop." "Amazon gives." Instead of going to the website: www.amazon.com
to make your purchases, you'll want to go to the website:
www.smile.amazon.com to make those same purchases. Please note that in order
for NFB of Kentucky to receive the proceeds from your purchases, you must be
specific in the classification of your organization, i.e. NFB of Kentucky.
Again, the website is: https://smile.amazon.com/.

Very Best,

Todd