[Nfbktad] Marketplace Tech Podcast

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Tue Jul 14 19:28:17 UTC 2015

Check out this brief podcast, about 8 minutes. Here is the description for today's show.

Airing on Tuesday, July 14, 2015: First up, we'll talk with Lindsey Turrentine, Editor-in-Chief at CNET.com, about Comcast’s new option for cordcutters – a service called Stream. We'll also hear about the medical uses for the Oculus Rift. The virtual reality technology will be available to gamers in early 2016, but it may end up benefiting older, visually impaired non-gamers too.

http://www.marketplace.org/shows/marketplace-tech/marketplace-tech-tuesday-july-14-2015