[Nfbktad] {Disarmed} BARD Mobile for Android

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:06:27 UTC 2015

I read this article previously. My only comments are that on a phone, you turn the screen off while listening (typically), so that means that you have to turn the screen back on to start and stop play back which makes this not as easy as using my book port plus (a simple quick tap of the button).  The only actual complaint I have is that the wish list only lists the last twenty-three books on the list instead of all my books.

I have used the app since the second day it came out and really enjoy having it on my phone (read three books and on my fourth). It is not my primary reading device, but it is great to have while my book port plus is dying (trying to hold out while I set aside money).

Cindy