[Nfbktad] reading pDf files useing NVDA

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 23:58:56 UTC 2015

Do you have MS Word? Sometimes, I have had luck opening pdfs in Word and
they are converted for me.

Another suggestion, try updating Adobe reader to make sure you have the
latest version. Occasionlly, I have come across something with advanced
features that I could not read.

Also, just to let you know what I experience when I open a pdf document. It
says that the document is untagged and to wait a moment while it is prepared
for reading and that my screen reader will not read until it is finished.
Once that is done, it seems to work fine on documents that actually have
text.

Cindy S.