[Nfbktad] For Sale

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 21:08:24 UTC 2015

Braille Connect 12 from Humanware

Very gently used as a display for a couple of cell phones. It is a compact
display with 12 braille cells and router keys, 8 braille entry keys, a
joystick, and several navigation keys. It connects via Bluetooth to a cell
phone, computer, or laptop. I used it with two different window ce phones to
read emails, but I did not have a data plan at the time so the display was
only used occasionally. It is very portable and great for carrying with you
as often as you carry your phone. I have switched to Android and do not have
keyboard entry with this display so I am not using it any more. It should
work with iPhones but I do not have any of those for testing.

Display comes with original box, charger, carry case, documentation, and cd.

Originally paid $2000 asking $1400 includes shipping.
Cindy slerythema at gmail.com