[Nfbktad] Walmart coupons

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 00:04:51 UTC 2015

Has anyone tried to print coupons from Walmart's website? I browsed through
some of the coupons and selected five. Then it wanted me to download a
program for printing them. The setup was not accessible. In fact, I couldn't
even alt-Tab to the setup program when it came up. Luckily, I could visually
see the white box and I had to guess where the cancel button was.

Using NVDA latest with win 7.

Cindy S.

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky this holiday season
when you shop Amazon through the following web address:
www.smile.amazon.com. 0.5% of your purchase price will go to NFBK. It's fast
and easy, but can make a huge difference in the lives of blind Kentuckians.
Thank you for your support!