[Nfbktad] Blind Warcraft

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Wed Sep 2 00:21:46 UTC 2015

I don't play the game, was just sharing info I read. I assume this is where you download the client:

https://us.battle.net/account/download/?show=wow

I don't know about working with NVDA, sorry.

On Sep 1, 2015, at 6:00 PM, laura cornwell via Nfbktad <nfbktad at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Where do I find the client for this?game to down load on to my laptop?and does it work with NVDA?

> On 8/31/2015 03:14 PM, Kevin Pearl via Nfbktad wrote:
> As a blind person, can you play World of Warcraft (WOW)?  According to these people, you can:
>
> Welcome to Blind Warcraft!
> Yeah, you read that right!
>
> As you can see, we are currently under construction, but once complete, we would like this site to be your definitive source for playing World of Warcraft, the world’s most popular MMORPG (Massive Multi-player Online Role Playing Game) as a totally blind person!
>
> We will have addons, macros, tips, tricks and work-arounds to eventually make every class in the game playable.
>
> Keep checking back for updates. We are also looking for brave souls willing to plumb the depths of making this game as accessible for us as possible, so hit us up on Twitter at @BlindWarcraft if you have any ideas, questions, or if you’d like to help with the project.
>
> We will be setting up a forum here as well as a portal to exchange ideas, so stay tuned for that.
>
> See you in Azeroth!
>

> http://blindwarcraft.com/
>
> Follow them on twitter @BlindWarcraft.
>

> Link sent from Twitterrific

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbktad:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbktad_nfbnet.org/kvnprl%40twc.com