[Nfbktad] Humble Bundle Audiobooks

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Fri Jan 22 16:14:28 UTC 2016

Humble Bundle offers the Humble Audiobook Bundle for whatever you want to pay. If you opt to pay the bare minimum of 1 cent, you'll get Star Wars: The Original Radio Drama (pictured), The Best of Wait Wait . . . Don't Tell Me!, NPR Funniest Driveway Moments, and Annoying: The Science of What Bugs Us. That's $67 under the lowest price we could find for these audiobooks elsewhere.

If you pay more than the average, currently $8.66, you'll also get five more titles including Wait Wait … Don't Tell Me! The Best of Not My Job and The Best of Pop Culture Happy Hour, a price low by $131 for all nine titles. Additionally, if you pay $15 or more you get three more titles including Lake Wobegon Family Reunion, which is the best price by $188 for all 12 audiobooks.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books