[Nfbktad] 2016 NFB Kentucky TAD Fall Symposium Agenda

Todd scorpio62 at windstream.net
Mon Oct 3 13:33:42 UTC 2016

Terrie,

We missed you, but I do understand the situation. You missed a good one this
year. We had Larry, Michael and Rob all from APH presenting in the second
session. They did a bang-up job. Jim Gashel, former Director of Governmental
Affairs for the NFB was with us all day as well. He presented on the KNFB
Reader.

We are looking forward to seeing you next year. You have the option of
paying your TAD dues online through PayPal at http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org.
Look under the heading, Supporting NFB Kentucky TAD, Terrie. Please send me
an email as soon as you have received confirmation on the transaction.

Best Regards,

Todd