[Nfbktad] 2016-2017 NFBKentucky Technology Assistance Board (TAD)

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Oct 5 01:04:00 UTC 2016

Greetings All,

For those who weren't able to attend the 2016 TAD Fall Symposium, you missed
quite an event. Mr. James (Jim) Gashel was with us all day and presented on
the KNFB Reader. Mr. Gashel serves as the National Federation of the Blind
Secretary; he was the NFB of Kentucky National Rep this year for our state
convention. Larry Skuchan, Rob Meredith and Michael McDonald from APH were
in the house and did a fab job in leading our Financial Management session.
Our good friend, Dave Wilkinson from HIMS, Inc. represented HIMS and Vision
Aid Systems and presented on both blindness and low vision technologies.
Cesar Vallecillo from Vanda Pharmaceuticals speaking on the sleep disorder,
Non 24 was with us as well. Thank you Nickie, Danielle, Jim, Larry, Rob,
Mike, Cesar, Lora, Angela and Sandra for your outstanding presentations!
Thank you Michael, Cindy, Ryan, Gena and all TAD Board members for your
contributions as well.

We hope to see everyone that attended and the rest of you back with us next
year.

Now, let me introduce the 2016-2017 TAD Board Members

Todd Stephens, President

Sandra Williams, Vice President

Hellena Keaton, Treasurer

Jennifer Hall, Secretary

Cindy Sheets, Program manager

Scott Spaulding, Communications Manager

Danielle Burton, Board Member

Tonia Boyd-Gatton, TAD Consultant

Nicki Pearl, Tad Consultant

Ryan Harvey, TAD Consultant

Have agreat evening, everyone and don't forget to visit:
http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org.

Best Regards,

Todd