[Nfbktad] NFB Kentucky TAD Updates

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 19:37:06 UTC 2016

Now I am confused.

I thought the total for the whole NFB Convention was $15.  On one of the links, it appears that the tech symposium is $20 by itself.  (http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org/ <http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org/>) That doesn't sound right.  I was hoping to go to the tech symposium and the Entrepreneur group meeting on Saturday.  A total of $15 for that didn't sound too unreasonable.  A total of $35 is definitely unreasonable.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: http://uncoveredmyths.wix.com/uncoveredmyths
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts