[Nfbktad] NFB Kentucky TAD Updates

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 20:25:06 UTC 2016

Okay.  Thanks Scott.  Actually, no fee was mentioned at all on the Word document sent to me.  I would have showed up expecting to pay the $15 for the whole convention.    I'm trying too figure out how much this would ad up to, and I can already tell it is more than the $15 to $20 I have made this year.  Writers can't decide how much they make, only the readers can.  If they can be reached.

       I don't think the symposium is really aimed at me this year.  Maybe some other year.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.