[Nfbktad] FW: APH survey

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Aug 17 14:50:12 UTC 2017

Good Morning:

Please help our friends out at APH by participating in this survey. It will take about 10 minutes of your time.

Thanks,

Todd------------

At the American Printing House for the Blind, we are interested in accessibility. For us, this means that we constantly work to ensure people who are blind or visually impaired can navigate their world independently. We want you to help us imagine what a fully accessible city looks like to you, and what changes need to be made to achieve this goal where you live.

Please take a few minutes to participate in our accessibility survey and enter for the chance to win an Orbit Reader 20—the survey closes August 18 at 4pm. We will be using your opinions to help shape APH’s accessibility priorities. You can take the survey at www.aph.org/ac.”

Thanks for your help!

Dorinda

Dorinda Rife, MA, CLVT, COMS

Vice President

Educational Services & Product Development

American Printing House for the Blind

1839 Frankfort Avenue

Louisville, KY 40206

502-899-2248 (desk)