[Nfbktad] Your 2017 NFB Kentucky State Convention Information

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Aug 21 01:09:24 UTC 2017

Greetings, Everyone:

Please find the attachments regarding the 2017 NFB Kentucky State Convention
in this email. The convention for 2017 is scheduled from Friday, September
22 through Sunday, September 24, 2017 at the   Hilton Garden Inn Northeast,
9850 Plaza Ave, Louisville, KY 40241, phone: (502)423-0018. We have also
provided this information for you on the nFBK website at:
http://www.nfbofky.org. Just Tab down to the NFBK Convention Information
link and click!

Lora and I were hoping to have the 2017 Kentucky Cardinal Newsletter
completed this weekend; however, it's just not going to happen this weekend.
It will be very soon, though.

Thank you for your patience!

Respectfully,

Todd