[Nfbktad] Please Remember Your Local Access Number on NFB-NEWSLINE

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sat Dec 2 18:49:21 UTC 2017

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to remind all NFB-NEWSLINE subscribers in Kentucky to be sure to
use your local call in or access number when you can. If you are not charged
for long distance, you can use a local number. This helps the NFB National
Office minimize telecom charges so that we can continue to provide this
great service to you. So, please do not use 1-888-882-1629, if you are not
charged for long distance. To find a local number in your area, or a number
that is close to you, please see:
https://www.nfbnewsline.net/Nl2/NL2LocalAccessLookup.jsp.

If you have any difficulties or questions, please call me.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best Regards,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, State Coordinator and Project manager

NFB NEWSLINE Kentucky

Cell: (859) 433-5023

Toll Free: (877) 410-4008

Fax: (502) 389-4838

Email: ToddE.Stephens at windstream.net

Website: http://www.nfbnewsline-ky.org

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure. If you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think
that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer. Thank you.