[Nfbktad] KNFB reader on windows 10 devices

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 21:37:10 UTC 2017

Scott,

Can you check and see what formats you can export in? I sent an email to
them when this announcement came out but have not heard back. I currently
have other options for ocr on my computer so the low price is not a selling
point if it doesn't do what I want.

I have it on my android phone but I can't export to pdf which is okay for me
on the phone but not on my computer.

Cindy