[Nfbktad] No more Blindfold Games or Updates

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Thu Nov 9 13:41:03 UTC 2017

FYI:

I just finished talking with an Apple representative, and Apple’s decision is that unless I merge the 80 Blindfold Games into a handful of apps, they will no longer allow new games to be released or allow updates to be make.
From a technology perspective, that’s extremely hard and time-consuming.  From a business perspective, that would mean spending hundreds of hours recoding the games, with no possible return-on-investment.  Most of the games generate sales in the first three months of the game being released, and I’ve been building these games for 4 years.
From a usability perspective, that means the main menus would be ridiculously complex, and the settings screens would be confusing and almost unusable.
If you are unhappy with this decision, you can express your opinion to Apple.  The accessibility desk is at accessibility at apple.com<mailto:accessibility at apple.com> or you can call 1-800-MY-APPLE.  Thanks to everyone for enjoying my games.