[Nfbktad] NFB Kentucky TAD and NFB Kentucky Entrepreneur Division Dues

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue Sep 26 01:00:52 UTC 2017

Good Evening:

I hope everyone is having a relaxing evening!

I wanted to remind those of you who did not pay your TAD dues at convention
to please do so. The best way to pay is through Paypal on the NFB Kentucky
TAD website at http://www.nfbkentuckytad.org. Please send me an email at
todde.stephens at windstream.net letting me know that you have paid so that I
can verify your transaction. The membership dues are $5 for 2017-2018,
renewable at the NFB Kentucky Convention during the NFB Kentucky TAD
Business Meeting.

Given the early hour and final day of convention, many of you did not have
the opportunity to participate in our Entrepreneur Division meeting. We had
exciting dialogue planning the course for this new division. In addition, we
had two great presentations from Dennis Franklin and Kenny Jones. I want to
encourage you to join us by becoming a member of the Entrepreneur Division.
The membership amount is $5 for the 2017-2018 year, renewable at the NFB
Kentucky Convention during the Entrepreneur Division Business Meeting. To
pay your dues for the Entrepreneur Division, please mail your $5 to me at
Todd Stephens, 1127 Sharon Ct, Ashland, KY. 41101. I serve as the Treasurer
for the Entrepreneur Division.

Thank you for your time!

Respectfully,

Todd