[Nfbktad] Fwd: [Mosen Consulting Announcement] Subscribe to The Daily Fibre podcast Tips

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat May 5 14:53:08 UTC 2018

Hi again. Since we announced the availability of The Daily Fibre
Premium podcast, we've had a lot of interest, which has included a
few questions about how to get signed up, and then how best to take
advantage of the service.
I've spent the day producing a comprehensive page for The Daily Fibre
premium that I believe answers all the questions we've received so far.
There are written instructions, as well as a couple of audio guides.
Both audio guides have identical information about how to use the
premium podcast subscription, but one focusses on signing up for The
Daily Fibre Premium using a computer, while the other focusses on how
to sign up with iOS.
You can find all the information on
<http://www.mosen.org/TheDailyFibre>the new Daily Fibre Premium page.
Thanks for your interest and all the support. I hope this helps you
get subscribed for just a quarter per episode.

Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, audiobooks and training
<http://www.mosen.org>http://www.mosen.org

You received this message because you opted in to receive
announcements from Mosen Consulting.
If you no longer wish to get these messages, just send a blank email to
announcements-unsubscribe at lists.mosen.org