[NFBKTAD] NFB Kentucky Cardinal 2019 Summer Edition

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Aug 29 19:30:00 UTC 2019

Greetings, Everyone:

Well, it's finally arrived!

We are confident that you will find this edition extra special as we
dedicate the 2019 Kentucky Cardinal Summer Edition to our recently departed
friend and federationists, George Stokes. In this edition, you will get an
opportunity to read all of the wonderful stories about the NFB National
Convention experience from the perspectives of those who attended this
convention in Las Vegas this year. Lora and I thoroughly enjoyed each and
every story!

Please find the attached Kentucky Cardinal 2019 Summer Edition for your
reading pleasure. You may also find the Kentucky Cardinal on NFB-NEWSLINE
under our State's Information Channel and under Kentucky publications. The
Cardinal is also posted on our website at http://www.nfbofky.org. Click on
the Kentucky Cardinal link and then      click on the Summer 2019 button.

See you at state convention!

Best,

Todd and Lora

---