[Nfbktad] Sign up for NFB-NEWSLINE Today!

Todd Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Feb 6 02:07:46 UTC 2019

Good Evening:

Do you live in Kentucky? Are you unable to read a traditional newspaper or
magazine due to a visual, cognitive or fine motor skill impairment? If so,
NFB-NEWSLINE might be a great option for you. There are over 500 worldwide
newspapers, award winning magazines and community events posted on our local
channel just for you. The service can be accessed via touch tone telephone,
so you do not need an internet connection for this particular access method.
You may also access the NFB-NEWSLINE service via your smart speaker, Amazon
Alexa, iOS app or via the internet. How much does it cost? Well, this
service is absolutely free to those who qualify under a print impairment.
Always stay informed with current news and information available to you
24-7! If you are interested,get in touch with me so that we can get you
signed up today!

Respectfully,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, State Coordinator